ISA SURF INSTRUCTOR COURSES - PADDLE BOARD INSTRUCTOR COURSES - ILS BEACH LIFEGUARD & SLSGB SURF COACH AWARDS
SURF INSTRUCTOR COURSES
ILS BEACH LIFEGUARD COURSES
SUP INSTRUCTOR COURSES
ISA Surf Instructor Courses UK
Surf Instructor & lifeguard Course training Centre is based on the Welsh coast in Pembrokeshire. We have been running Surf and Paddle Boarding Instructor training courses for over 18 years & are the only ISA Surfing training centres in Wales. We several mobile units, we can deliver these Surf Instructor Courses in anywhere in the UK and worldwide. We are based in Pembrokeshire on the South West tip of the Welsh coast. You can also transfer an existing BSA or Surfing GB surf coach courses to an International Surf Coach award, we offer SLSGB Beach Lifeguard Courses & ISA Surf coach Instructor level 1 or 2, Sup & Judging Courses.
SURF INSTRUCTOR COURSES - ILS BEACH LIFEGUARD COURSES - SUP INSTRUCTOR COURSES
LEVEL 1 SURFING INSTRUCTOR COURSE INFORMATION
- The role of the surfing Coach.
- Identifying the duty of care regulations that apply to conducting surfing lessons.
- Risk management & safety.
- Identifying surfing lesson hazards.
- EmergencyAction Processes.
- Lesson plans for surfing courses.
- surf boards courses, equipment
- Communication skills for the surf course environment.
- Instruction Surf course coaching methods.
- Surf lesson plans.
- Assessing students performance.
- Evaluating surf course outcomes.
- Minimising environmental impacts
- Abide by student lesson & Surf instructor courses ratios: Surf Course Accredited Instructor.
SURF LIFEGUARD COURSES
The Surf Lifeguard will provide the learner with the knowledge and skills required in order to provide professional patrolling and water services, in surf conditions, with rescue skills and advanced fitness requirements. The course is physically demanding and will include swimming to set times and lifting. The Surf Lifeguard Award is comprised of a variety of units and all must be successfully passed to attain the qualification.
- Beach Environment
- Beach Patrolling
- Working Practices
- Basic Life Support
- First Aid
- Foundation Ocean Board Rescuer
- Supplementary Oxygen Administration
- Spinal Extraction
- Radio Communications Minimum Guided Learning Hours
- 40hrs plus an additional assessment day
ISA SURF & SUP INSTRUCTOR COURSES
SURF & PADDLE BOARDING INSTRUCTOR COURSES WALES
Surf Instructor Courses UK | Paddle Board Instructor Courses | Beach Lifeguard Courses
Surf Instructor Courses - Sup Instructor Courses - SLSGB Beach Lifeguard Courses Wales
Surf Instructor Course Dates
SURF INSTRUCTOR COURSES
Make your hobby your job and kick start a career as a surf instructor
"Good Vibes Only"