STAG AND HEN PARTIES | STAG AND HEN WEEKENDS WALES
Are you looking for a Stag or Hen party with a difference? The Pembrokeshire Stage & Hen surf & Paddle board adventure is perfect for those who fancy getting away from cities and getting active outdoors. This stag or hen trip is great for all abilities. With a choice of bunk house lodges or bell tent camping, local travel, outdoor activities and awesome bolt-on options like cooking fresh local lobster on the beach, why would you want to go anywhere else in the UK for your trip? Let us do the hard work and help create the perfect trip for you and your crew.
PEMBROKESHIRE STAG & HEN
All Pembrokeshire Stag & Hen trips come complete with:
The weekends are designed for all abilities including those who have never surfed or paddle boarded before so you will be fine. The two days are split into 4 sessions The mornings will start at the beach at 10am and finish at around 12.15pm, then we break for lunch (you will need a packed lunch) and start again at 2pm-4pm.
The cost of the weekend is only £195 per person which includes the following;
2 surfing sessions
1 Stand up paddle boarding adventure,
2 night’s accommodation (Fri & Sat) at the beautiful Stackpole Centre, Stackpole Estate, Bosherston,
All the equipment needed for the weekend will be provided by us.
The weekend is designed to make the most of an awesome experience in Pembrokeshire surfing & Sup (Stand Up Paddle Boarding) however it is also based around having a lot of fun and also having an informal weekend, so I hope you can join us.
- Stag trip accommodation (Minimum 2 nights stay)
- Outer Reef Surf Crew on hand to make sure everything is awesome
- Free photos of your adventure
- Private mini bus return transport from your accommodation to the activity can be arranged for £65
So, if you are after a fun hen or stag adventure then why not make the most out of this awesome experience in Pembrokeshire. You're in safe hands with Outer Reef and our feedback is always positive. Feel free to contact us with any requests!
Are you looking for a Stag or Hen party with a difference?
STAG AND HEN PARTIES IN PEMBROKESHIRE, WALES
STAG AND HEN PARTIES IN PEMBROKESHIRE, WALES
Our Accommodation Recommendation
Discover The Wonders Of Pembrokeshire
Visit. Love. #Stay-Pembrokeshire.
Dates & ITINERARY
YOUR ADVENTURE ACTIVITY BREAK WITH OUTER REEF
Let us do the hard work and create the perfect weekend away for you and your family or friends. Arrive on Friday, and spend your Saturday and Sunday surfing, paddle boarding and coasteering.
Our adventure weekends are designed for anyone aged 8 upwards and all abilities, including those who have never surfed, paddled or coasteered before.
- 2 x 2 Hour Surf Lessons
- 1 x 2 Hour Paddle Boarding Experience
- 1 x 2 Hour Adventurous Coasteering Session
- All equipment required for the activities
- Professional, experienced and qualified guides and instructors
Cost: £150 per person
We create individualised itineraries for all of our weekend adventure break activities taking into account the weather forecast, wind and tide times to ensure that you have the best possible experience with us in and on the water. We recommend arriving on a Friday, as your activities will take place on Saturday and Sunday. You will receive your detailed itinerary (via email) a few days before your arrival in Pembrokeshire.
DAY 1 (Friday) - Arrive at your accommodation and settle in before your activities start the next day. Our team have spent years exploring Pembrokeshire and are happy to offer recommendations for a couple of hours of exploring after your arrival.
DAY 2 (Saturday) - Meet our team of instructors at around 9 30am for your first activity. Depending on the conditions and weather forecast we may start off with a surfing lesson at Freshwater West. Or if it’s a beautiful flat calm morning we may kick off with a SUP Session. After lunch we will jump in the water for our second activity of the day. Your instructor will help you hone this morning’s skills and work on new ones. Each day tends to finish around 4pm.
DAY 3 (Sunday) - We will start our Sunday morning off with an adrenaline fuelled coasteering session at Stackpole Quay followed by a leisurely lunch. We will then finish off our action packed weekend with a Coasteering session from the idyllic Stackpole Quay. Say farewell to your instructors at around 4pm and reminisce on your awesome weekend on the journey home!
*The actual itinerary and the duration of the activities are subject to change due to group abilities and preferences, weather conditions and forecasts, tides, etc.
Pembrokeshire is a wonderful part of West Wales to spend a weekend! Our team at Outer Reef have over 100 combined years spent living and exploring our little piece of paradise.
Here are our recommendations on where to accommodate your family or group for your activity weekend;
- ‘Stay Pembrokeshire’ offers an impressive array of holidays lets and rooms suitable for any budget
- Gupton Farm Surf Lodge & National Trust CampSite offers the perfect coastal escape for adventurous guests who want to enjoy the outdoors and meet up with friends and family. You’ll find lots of things to do right on your doorstep. Hike along the Pembrokeshire coast path, go wildlife watching at the nearby bird hide, or head straight to the beach. This wild, sandy stretch is adored by adventurers and nature lovers alike. With consistent swell and strong waves, the beach is regarded as one of Wales’ best surfing spots.
- The quaint town of Pembroke is very central and offers a good variety of bnb’s and hotels
- The Stackpole Inn situated in the picturesque village of Stackpole is a stones throw from our favourite paddle boarding location combined with its award-winning beaches and tranquil wooded valleys you can’t go wrong with a stay here
- Plan a stay in Tenby or Saundersfoot which has everything any weekend break requires; gorgeous beaches for those sunset walks and great value pubs and restaurants for your evenings
EPIC ACTIVITIES BREAKS IN PEMBROKESHIRE, WALES
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact us!
"Good Vibes Only"