CREATED BY WOMEN SURFERS FOR ALL WOMEN
Pembrokeshire Salty Sisters Womens Surf Social Club
Being a part of the Salty Sisters will enable you to experience all of what the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coastline has to offer you. The Salty Sisters Surf Socials are aimed at bringing like-minded women of all ages and abilities together to either get your toes into the water for the first time and learn to surf or progress in surfing.
Have you always wanted to give surfing a go but haven't had a good opportunity to do so yet? Are you looking to progress to the next level and step up your performance in surfing working on your individual goals and needs? Do you want to meet other female ocean lovers once a week or are you tired of being the only woman in the line-up?
Get Your Dose Of Vitamin Sea
Salty Sisters Ladies Surf Socials in Pembrokeshire
Salty Sisters Story
The Salty Sisters session’s are created for local women of all abilities to come together and share in the good times, it will not be just aimed at surf coaching but more to bring like-minded water women together to gain confidence and skill in the ocean and to create a clear pathway for those who want to progress and even gain qualifications within the water sports and lifesaving area in the future.
Created by Women Surfers For All Women
Salty Sisters has been created by Gemma Harris, Welsh, British and European bodyboard Champion as well as being ranked in the top ten in the world. A true water women ISA Level 2 Surf and Sup Coach and is an SLSGB ILS Lifeguard Trainer and Assessor, and the valued female Outer Reef surf and SUP instructor team who have a vault of experience and knowledge to share.
Salty Sisters Female Surf Socials
Once a week we will come together for Salty Sisters Surf Social (1.5 - 2 hour water time, approx. half an hour of post surf gathering together):
- Water time includes initial surf lessons for beginner surfers; individual guidance and support to improve your surfing learning new skills for intermediate and advanced surfers; building up your self-confidence as a water woman.
- Post surf gathering togethers are all about community building and include coffee and drinks, coastal walks, talks about challenges being a female surfer.
Additional Salty Sisters Activities
Next to the weekly surf socials we will organise additional water and land-based activities for the perfect escape from every day duties and personal development into a water woman:
- Wild swimming in crystal clear water
- Brunch and coffee in the sunshine
- Mindfulness coastal walks to recognised the beauty of our home
- SUP & Kayak Tours
- Motivational and self-confidence coaching
- Professional talks about ocean environment, understanding the sea, reading waves, surf equipment
- Women’s water activity and creativity retreats
- Intensive women’s surf coaching weekends
For intermediate and advanced surfers opportunities for becoming and ISA Level 1 surf coach, member of Salty Sisters Team
Salty Sisters Blog
WELCOME TO SALTY SISTERS
The Salty Sisters session’s are created for local women of all abilities to come together and share in the good times.
First Apéro Night!!
What an incredible turn out for Apéro Night!! It was fantastic to meet you all in such a great atmosphere (and the tasty Mexican food and fresh cocktails were a bonus).
More Blogs Coming After Our First Surf Session
17th & 24th September | Salty Sister Surf Social
"Good Vibes Only"