Surf Instructor Courses in the United Kingdom, Europe, Indonesia and Morocco
Surf Instructor Courses In Pembrokeshire, Wales
Surf Instructor Courses in Pembrokeshire, Wales
Surf Instructor Courses In Pembrokeshire, Learn to teach surfing & travel the world with the ISA Surf Instructor Course, the only International Accredited Surf Course Award.
The ISA is The International Surfing Association is the Authority for Surfing, Body boarding & Stand Up Paddle boarding.
Pembrokeshire Surf Instructor Program
Not only do you get to spend every day on the beach, you can manage it so you work during summers and escape the winters travelling. You can also get jobs abroad, or in surf camps right across the globe. On top all that you get the rewards of seeing the faces of super stoked pupils who you have helped get to their feet. It’s the perfect job for students at college or university or during their gap year.
- The role of the surfing Coach.
- Identifying the duty of care regulations that apply to conducting surfing lessons.
- Risk management & safety.
- Identifying surfing lesson hazards.
- EmergencyAction Processes.
- Lesson plans for surfing courses.
- surf boards courses, equipment
- Communication skills for the surf course environment.
- Instruction Surf course coaching methods.
- Surf lesson plans.
- Assessing students performance.
- Evaluating surf course outcomes.
- Minimising environmental impacts
- Abide by student lesson & Surf instructor courses ratios: Surf Course Accredited Instructor.
- ISA LEVEL 2 SURF COACH COURSE PEMBROKESHIRE
Price: £350 per person
Duration: 3 days
The award is aimed at Surf coaches who are currently working with novice to intermediate surfers who wish to develop their skills in order to coach more advanced classes. It’s widely recognised as the most desirable qualification by ISA regulated surf schools in the UK for appointing lead coaches. You’ll be able to work with junior squads, advanced and competitive surfers as well as being the minimum award required if you wish to start your own surf school in the UK. Although the exact schedule of this award may vary, the primary course content includes:
- Performance analysis through video
- Learning the benefits and execution of performance analysis
- Principles of fitness, diet and nutrition
- Skill drills for surfers
- Group workshops
- Surf programme planning
- Practical coaching sessions
- Fault recognition and correction
- Practical surf sessions and evaluations
- Healthy, Safety and the law
- Method and risk assessments
- Safe and effective coaching
SURF INSTRUCTOR COURSES PEMBROKESHIRE
Make your hobby your job and kick start a career as a surf instructor
ISA SURF & SUP INSTRUCTOR COURSES
SURF & PADDLE BOARDING INSTRUCTOR COURSES WALES
Surf Instructor Courses | Pembrokeshire Surf Centre
Course Dates & Venues
"Good Vibes Only"