ACTION PACKED WEEK OF WATER BASED ACTIVITIES FOR PEMBROKE SCHOOL CHILDREN!
OuterReef would love to offer your child a week full of water-based activities all over our beautiful Pembrokeshire Coastline. We have over 20 years of experience in providing activities suitable for children in an enjoyable and safe way so have put together a full schedule of over 10 activities over the course of the week! All our instructors are fully qualified coaches and lifeguards and are first aid trained.
The benefits of spending time in and on the water are endless and include:
- Positive impact on physical health and mental wellbeing
- Gain an appreciation for our beaches and coastline
- Learn how to keep yourself and others safe while using the ocean
- Gain an understanding of local wildlife and plant life
- Gain confidence in and out of the water
- Introduction to multiple new, popular sports
- Gain an appreciation and respect for the importance of preserving our natural surroundings
- Giant SUP Treasure Hunt up the Haven Waterway
- SUP Adventure Tour from Stackpole Quay to Barafundle Bay
- Introduction to Surfing
- Beach Olympics
- Become a master body boarder
- Explore the coastline of Stackpole Quay with a snorkel
- Lifesaving & First Aid
- Supervised surfing
- National Trust Pembrokeshire Coastal Walk
- Beach clean
Option 1 – Multi Activity Week
A full week of up to 10 different water based activities provided by Outer Reefs fully qualified Instructors and lifeguards.
The cost of this week would be £225
per person (£45 per day).
Option 2 – Surf Progression Week
A full week of surfing lessons, theory and progression sessions provided by
Outer Reef’s top surf coaches. All children will work towards there Bronze, Silver or Gold.
The cost of this week would be £175 per person (£35 per day).
Accommodation in bell tents or YHA style accommodation can be added for £40 per person/per night.
(All prices are estimates based on groups of 30 children)
"Good Vibes Only"